For assembling and operation, many accessories are available for K-System signal conditioners.
K-System modules easily snap onto the Power Rail, which enables fewer connections, less wiring, and simple expansions:
- Power Rail’s gold-plated rails provide superior contact reliability
- Used in conjunction with power feed modules
- Can supply isolators with power and allow for collective error messaging
System modifications have made K-System mounting and implemention easier than ever:
- Shunt resistor for signal adaption
- CJC-Terminals with internal cold junction compensation
- Device connector
- Empty housing
- Terminal Modules
Tools are available to help program the modules or to simulate the field devices.
- Adapter for setting up the modules via computer
- Simulators of initiators and sensors
- Software packages for configuration