Microsoft .NET and other sofware utilities are located under Software Tools. They are also linked to the specific product on the individal product information pages on our website.
- Software Tools including .NET
- Various program packages are located in our Software Tools area, including programs for configuring or parameterizing sensors or for designing the product environment.
You will also find the relevant version of the .NET Framework from Microsoft that is required to run PACTware™.
- FDT framework program from PACTware™ Consortium e. V. for assimilating and operating FDT-compatible device, system, and communication-related DTMs from any manufacturer. Microsoft .NET Framework must be installed in order to run the program.
- DTM Collection
- Similar to the printer driver in an office environment, the field device in the FDT environment features its own driver, including a user interface. This driver is called the Device Type Manager (DTM). For Pepperl+Fuchs products, you can find the relevant DTM at the corresponding field device, and all device DTMs and communication DTMs are also grouped together in collections here.
- IODD files
- The IODD (IO Device Description) provides access to the IO-Link device data via the IO-Link protocol. The IODD contains information on communication properties and device parameters, as well as identification data, process data, and diagnostic data. For Pepperl+Fuchs products, you will find each IODD with the relevant sensors, or you can see all IODDs sorted by product series below.